Our client is a major international engineering, project management and consulting company with offices around the world delivering signature projects and services to their clients.
They are currently seeking a highly skilled and qualified Senior Project Engineer with Piping Management background
• Support the preparation and implementation of effective project execution plans & procedures
• Monitor engineering design compliance to the Design Basis
• Manage a defined project scope to schedule and budget
• Participate in resource planning
• Coordinate cross discipline input into procurement and contract technical packages assigned to their area
• Monitor design evolution from basic engineering to detail engineering for documents and drawings and mitigate interdisciplinary conflicts
• Review discipline progress and performance on a biweekly basis with the area discipline leads and develop action plans with project discipline leads when required
• Provide Area Managers with monthly progress and performance write-ups for their area for inclusion in the Project Monthly report
• Develop and maintain the area action log that shows decisions and information required to maintain the area schedule
• Manage the MOC process for the assigned work scope
• Participate in internal audits and stewardship of procedures.
• Interact with Client representatives independently to represent the project and Company.
• Specifically manage the interface to the Piping and Plant Design group as per above requirements
• University degree in engineering, preferably PEng designation
• Detailed engineering and construction experience
• Background in modularization and construction preferred
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in oil sands, mining or oil and gas projects
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you have the appropriate background and education, enjoy challenges and working in a fast paced environment, then this opportunity is for you. A comprehensive salary and benefits package reflecting the seniority and experience will be offered to the successful candidate
If you feel the above roles are a fit with your background, please provide us with a copy of your most recent resume for consideration at nellie
changinglanes.ca . Please be assured that all conversations and information provided will be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
We look forward to hearing from you.