Senior & Intermediate Piping Designers (PDS / PDMS / AutoPlant)
Our client is seeking Intermediate and Senior Contract Piping Designers PDS / PDMS / AutoPlant to work at our client’s facility near Edmonton, AB & a long-term contract.
The successful candidates are required to possess the following skills and qualifications:
· 5+ years of piping design experience
· Technical Diploma in Piping Design/ Drafting
· Must be familiar with national and local mechanical/ piping design codes and standards.
· Experience using PDS, AutoPlant or PDMS Design software
· Available for long-term Contracts
· Communicate with clients and consultants concerning specific design issues.
· Provide technical guidance to team members.
· Preparation of piping drawings including P&ID’s, plot plans, equipment layouts and general piping arrangement drawings utilizing 2D and 3D CAD Software
· Experience working on refineries, Upgraders, Oil and Gas and petro-chemicals projects.
If you choose to apply for this opportunity, please enclose the recent version of your resume & share it with me on tomatheniangroup.ca and I'll return back to you with the application process. Kindly, get in touch with me on (780) 666-4522 if you find any query regarding the same. Also, please feel free to share this job specification within your network.