|Piping Engineering Design MSc||Advanced Piping Design Course|
Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to pipingdesigners.com Job Board!
Go back to the Job List
Senior Lead Piping DesignerPosted by: The Systems Group
Posted date: 2018-Jul-06
Location: El Dorado, AR
PURPOSE: Supervise and lead work and activities of piping designers and drafting technicians on project teams.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plan and manage project workload
• Prepare and be accountable for meeting time estimates and schedules
• Work closely with Project Piping Engineer to determine piping specifications and specialty items
• Utilize a combination of customer provided 3D models, P&ID drawings, general arrangement drawings and Orthographic drawings
• Develop a full range of drawings to establish the actual routing of piping resulting in the creation of Isometric drawings for shop fabrication and field installation of piping.
• Generate BOM’s for all Isometric drawings
• Work cooperatively with the Project Engineer and Construction Team to determine the optimal location for field welds, considering installation constraints and shipping envelopes.
• Create and maintain a document control system for all drawings generated and issued to both shop and field locations.
• Other duties as assigned