|Piping Engineering Design MSc||Advanced Piping Design Course|
Job Seekers!Announce your availability and submit your resume to hundreds of Employers that visit this site. Employers can contact you directly as soon as a suitable position becomes available. Post your Resume to pipingdesigners.com Job Board!
Go back to the Job List
Piping Designer IPosted by: Mark Foret - Connecting People
Posted date: 2018-Oct-03
Location: Westminster, CO
This is a mid-level position that presents competency at producing complex layouts, plans, sections, and elevations, for engineering projects. Should have advanced knowledge of drafting functions, using AutoCADs.
Takes minimal instructions from the Supervisor for day to day projects. Direction and detailed instruction for specific projects by client representative. Work will be reviewed during process and checked for accuracy upon completion.
- Organize and prepares drawings for delivery while maintaining security and confidentiality in a timely manner.
- Display strong knowledge of the workflow from the beginning to end of all drawings as it pertains to the projects
- Prepares involved/complex plans, sections, details, and BOM demonstrating design aptitude/ability in conjunction with senior designer and/or supervisor
- Utilizes AutoCAD software to manage and create drawings adhering to company CAD and drafting standards
- Drawings must have a professional appearance
- Responsible for accurate back check of individual work, against checked documents
- Interface with both external and internal clients to provide required documentation
- Establish working relationships to maintain a positive and productive work environment internally and externally
- Display the ability to learn quickly and make minor discretionary decisions without supervision
- Other duties as special projects as assigned
- This position will constantly operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer in a standard office building environment. Must be able to see well enough to read reports and use a computer. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time. Sitting is regularly required for this position. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs on occasion. Must be able to hear well enough to communicate on the phone and in person. Must be able to write, type, and use the phone system. The position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.