Access rights

• Iñaki
  • Iñaki's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 8 months ago - 17 years 8 months ago #8659 by Iñaki
Access rights was created by Iñaki
Hi All,

Could explain me anyone the meaning of the rights in PlantLife Vision or in the Project Administrator, please?.

For example, when you select [/b]File > Configure Users, you access to the menu User Configuration. If you go to the Advanced tab, you can chose beteween several options. You have options like Designers or Draftsman.

Could you tell me anyone which is the difference between these two options, please?.

What can I do or what cannot I do if I chose for example the option Designers?.

Could you help me, please?.

Regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 1 month ago - 17 years 1 month ago #3930 by karthikv
Replied by karthikv on topic Hai, This is karthik from
Hai,
This is karthik from India. If u enable designer only designers will be able to open the file modife or erase it . excluding designers or design department no one can make any changes in you file so only a perticular person or department will have rights to do any changes. if u enable both designer & draftsmen both have rights to modife or acess your drawing
so u may absorve when u open your software and open a file it askes for a user name & login so you enter user name & login to acess

karthikk
design Engineer

More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #3660 by boby786
Replied by boby786 on topic Re: Access rights
if u enable both designer & draftsmen both have rights to modife or acess your drawing
so u may absorve when u open your software and open a file it askes for a user name & login so you enter user name & login to acess

Time to create page: 0.210 seconds