elbow wallthikness

• khalil222
  • khalil222's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #8823 by khalil222
elbow wallthikness was created by khalil222
Est-il possible que l'épaisseur de design d 'un coude à l 'intrados soit supérieure
à l'épaisseur nominale ?
• coude12" inox304 L; ep nom : 14 mm; ep de design cal:15.50 mm
pression design : 90 bars - T design : 120 °C

merci de me repondre

English Translation:
Is it possible that the design thickness of a neck and the underside is greater
the nominal thickness ?
• coude12 " inox304 L; ep name : 14 mm ; ep cal design : 15.50 mm
Design pressure : 90 bar - T design: 120 ° C

thank you to answer me
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Jop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #8824 by 11echo
Replied by 11echo on topic elbow wallthikness
Raccords sont des pièces moulées d'investissement avec des tolérances étroites, à l'exception des brides (qui sont tournées) alors l'épaisseur est assez uniforme sur les deux. La seule fois où je ai entendu parler de tous les problèmes, ce est quand ils ont à froid de plier les coudes et ou les courbes des 3R (et plus). Cependant, le problème majeur il ya concentricité de l'ID sur le conduit, et ce est en ce qui concerne raclage à travers la conduite.

English Translation:
Fittings are cast bullion with narrow tolerances, with the exception of the flanges ( which are turned ) while the thickness is relatively uniform on both. The only time I heard about all the problems is when they have cold bend elbows and 3R or curves (and more) . However, the major problem there concentricity of the ID on the line , and it is as regards scraping through the conduit .

CLOSE! JOP ;)

English Translation:
Fittings are investment casting with close tolerances, with the exception of the flanges ( which are turned ) while the thickness is relatively uniform on both. The only time I heard about any problems is when they have cold bent 3R bends (or more) . However, the major problem there is concentricity of the ID on the line , and this is in regards for pigging through the line .
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by 11echo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jop
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds