I want to learn PDS

• radu21
  • radu21's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 9 months ago - 17 years 9 months ago #8611 by radu21
I want to learn PDS was created by radu21
I want to learn PDS program , but i don't have any tutorials or links about it. Can anybody help me ?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 10 months ago - 16 years 10 months ago #4081 by indcs
Replied by indcs on topic Re: I want to learn PDS
Dear Friend,

The following are answers to some of the common questions that you might have in your mind:

The next available batch starts in Aug-2007 and registrations for Aug-Sept-Oct batches are open now.
The course is of 4-week (01 month) duration.
The total fees is Rs. 55000/- and Registration fees is Rs. 5000/-(inclusive).
Accommodation can be arranged on a separate chargeable basis.
An experience letter will be issued to you after you successfully complete your training.
Placement assistance will be provided to you after you successfully complete the course.

What you need to do right now is to register your seat for which ever month you want to join by sending in your filled registration form that is attached to this mail along with the Registration fees of Rs. 5000/-. The registration fees is fully refundable and the Cheque/D.D will not be presented to our bank until you join the first day of the class.

...Are you waiting for an opportunity or are you the one to create you own opportunity...CALL RIGHT NOW...

If you have any doubts/clarification, we are always available at 011-26101250 or 09871480555(mobile) or you can write to us at www.indiaearns.com

Best Regards,

Sincerely,

Team INDIAN COMPUTER SERVICES

More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #4106 by nadeem

I want to learn PDS program , but i don't have any tutorials or links about it. Can anybody help me ?

Thanks.

[list][/list]

More
16 years 9 months ago - 16 years 9 months ago #4112 by nadeem

Thanks.

[list][/list]

Time to create page: 0.193 seconds