ROUTING

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #6393 by hc
Replied by hc on topic Re: ROUTING
Pio, I'm not sure why your being sarcastic. You weren't even part of this post.

Jop I love how you answer questions....you try to answer based on what you can visualize based on the info given but, if you can't fully see what they're trying to ask you will say that they need to give you more info to give a good answer. That my friend is the type of Piping guy I want in my business. There are others on here like that as well and I think you are all fantastic.

There's nothing I hate more than to hear a senior piper go on and on with an answer he's pulled out of his ass and then gets all technical......blah, blah, blah but, nothing helpful is said. I worked with way to many of them in my career and have been sent on the wrong path more than once. My favorite part is when they say....."I've got blah blah years experience" or "thats how we've always done it". The worst is when you assume what they've done is right because they have blah blah years of experience.

Aghil, I hope you can see that my goal as was Jop's is to make sure you head in the right direction so that what you're design is done right.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Jop
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds